Friday, April 08, 2011

Easter Holiday

It's friday, the boys are all off school and they're with me until Tuesday. Bliss.

This week, I have added another chapter to my novel, had a brainwave for said novel, had an idea for an article and know where I could place it and been generally nice to myself.

In other news, I've put up some shelving on one wall of my bedroom and now have oodles of space for yet more books and still have enough MDF left over to put up more shevles in the front room for my copius amount of DVDs.

The sun is out, the sky is blue, the windows are open and it's warm. I may even smile later on.

Have a great weekend one and all.

3 comments:

Addison Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tana Adams said...

Enjoy your break with the kids!!!

Author Jennifer Hudson Taylor said...

I'm looking forward to Easter break with my daughter as well.