Monday, February 07, 2011

Thanks For the Meme-ory

It's Monday, so here's a meme about death.

............................................................

1. If your about to be executed, what would your last request be?

Give me a two day head start.

2. What do you want written on your tombstone?

Get me outta here, I'm not dead yet.

3. Which dead person would you most like to see come back to life and why?

Oscar Wilde. I'd love to see the first play he'd write in the 21st century

4. Would you like to die peacefully or doing something exciting.

I will become immortal...or die trying.

5. When you are resurrected/reborn/something else, where would you like to go first?

The middle star in Orion's Belt.

6. Do you believe in life after death?

Yes. Have you seen Joan Rivers?

7. If you had to make one creature extinct, which one would it be?

Whales...just to annoy Greenpeace.

8. Do you find graveyards relaxing and why?

Yes. They're peaceful places and the inhabitants are unlikely to tap me on the shoulder asking me what I'm reading...I hope.

9. If you could witness any event in history, what would it be?

Either my birth, or the birth of Jesus Christ. Either way, I'd take a camera with me.

10. If you contracted a terminal illness, would you commit suicide?

If there was no one who was able to care for me, yes.

...................................

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Tess said...

this cracks me up. I can see how feisty you are from your answers. It gives me an image of that scene from Holy Grail..."I'm not dead yet!"

T. Anne said...

Funny and yet rather grim!