Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bad Days

Sometimes I can get up in the morning and get on with things. Then there are days like today.

The cloud cover has been grey for a few days now and it has started to rain. I don't react well to dull weather and it wouldn't be too strong to say I hate it. So what do I do?

I let the misery have its moment.

Despite the misery of the day I have written some more of my WIP and this blog (d'uh). I decided not to get up as early as planned and stayed warm. I'm not gonna push it because I know that tomorrow will be better. The weather may not change much, but my mood will.

What do you do when misery invades your soul?

3 comments:

Tana Adams said...

I've learned to hone misery and make it work for me in my WIP. Sometimes it pays to have angry characters.

dbs said...

I eat. I also write. I write. I write. You do too. That will help. You are not alone.

KLo said...

I write, I read, I stalk the blogs of other people, sing songs from "Annie" ...

Oh, and I tagged you in a book meme ... an interesting chance to share what you're reading with the blogosphere. It was meant as a compliment, but don't feel obligated ;-)

http://philosophyofklo.blogspot.com/2011/02/want-to-know-what-i-am-reading-right.html