Friday, January 21, 2011

Uh-Oh


"A smart person learns from their mistakes. A wise person learns from the mistakes of others."

Some people, ah-herm, learn the hard way. Others don't. Over the past few years I've learned to watch and listen to the mistakes of others as well as their lessons.

For me, the biggest lesson of the past couple of years that I've gained from blogs, books and listening, is that there is no one way to write. Everyone has a different method, albeit there are similarities between some, and they are all correct for them.

What lessons have you learned from others?

(In case you're wondering, my method of writing can best be described in one word...chaos)

3 comments:

KLo said...

I've learned that humor is universal :-) It's a pleasure to be "blog buddies" (and Facebook friends) with you, Martin :-)

Martin Willoughby said...

The pleasure is shared.

T. Anne said...

I agree there is no one way to write. You just have to find what works for you.