Wednesday, January 05, 2011

So Far....

I remember reading a prayer years ago that went something like this.

Dear God. So far today I have not insulted anyone, lied to anyone, cursed or used your name in vain. I haven't coveted anyone's possessions or disrespected my parents. However, I'm about to get out of bed and will need your help for the rest of the day.

That's how I feel half way through the first week of the year.

Moving on, it's been a busy, but productive, day so far. I've continued with my goal of reading one B.E. per week and am achieving it with time to spare. I've also reread three chapters of my novel and done some basic editing of them, chapter 4 will follow later.

As I have all three boys with me at the moment I've also taught my middle child the basics of computer programming as part of his home education. The youngest is off school (suffering from new-year-itis), so is at home and the eldest doesn't restart college until Friday.

I have also written some more comedy outlines in my S.U.B. and have starting plotting out a video for a song. It's something I have been considering for a while and have decided that I'd better get on with it. I shall be doing all the drawings myself for this, so I have no idea how well it will turn out.

After I have edited chapter 4, I intend to send it out for critique to my writing circle and get some feedback. Whilst they are looking at it, I'll get on with chapters 5 & 6. When I get to 7, I'll be writing it from scratch, but I will have got some momentum going.

Happy writing, happy living.

No comments: