Friday, January 28, 2011

Q & A

More about me...OK so I'm being self-indulgent this week.


1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously so that you could be anonymous now?
Not anonymous and glad of it.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
I'm not stubborn and you can't make me.
3. What do you really see when you look at yourself in the mirror?
A mental and emotional wreck who's trying to piece his real life together before leaping into another relationship...and slowly succeeding.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Tea. In fact, it's my favourite drink all year round. In the summer I like fruit teas more because they turn into fruit juice when they go cold.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Anything I want. Sit in silence, read, watch a DVD, let my body relax, play a PC game...anything that I'm in the mood for.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life?
Become a professional actor/comedian.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I was the quiet one that got bullied a lot and shrugged off by the teachers who told me that I need to toughen up.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
A sunrise.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
It's not easy, but I still do it. Good people will not object and thank me as it helps them. The idiots I just ignore.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Read a book. I prefer to talk to people face to face, preferably over tea and biscuits.

I stole this from JJ in LA, who stole it from someone else, so feel free to steal it from me and let others steal it from you.

6 comments:

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Good post!

At times it would be fun to be anonymous and just blab about whatever pisses me off, but that's probably not productive nor healthy. :P

I agree about the phone. I'm not a phone person.

Martin Willoughby said...

Not productive, but certainly satisfying.

Have a good weekend.

T. Anne said...

This was great. I would much rather read book than talk on the phone, too.

[Naebsy] said...

I was bullied too at school and I know how horrible this feels.
I like the way you say what you need to without being ashamed of who you are or what your past is. This is very down to earth and an essential ingredient for success.

I loved the 'the idiots I just ignore' part!

<3

KLo said...

You, stubborn? No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;)

Martin Willoughby said...

T - I look forward to seeing your Q&A.

N - Bullies suck and thanks for the observation.

KLo - You'd be surprised.