1. I have performed stand-up comedy. It was a long time ago and for a church function, but I was the only one brave enough (or stupid enough) to do it for the show. I was received with rapturous apathy and went off to rapturous applause. Lesson learned? Save your best jokes till last.
2. I can iron clothes: I just choose not to.
3. I hate wearing ties. Why does anyone choose to go out with a noose around their neck? The history of the tie is also quite interesting. It developed from the cravat which was a fashion style invented by the Prince Regent in the early 18th century. He developed it in order to hide his syphilis marks. Remember that the next time a vicar tells you you're under dressed.
4. My favourite sandwich is HP Sauce with Cheese and Onion Crisps.
5. I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome...or rather, everyone else suffers from my Asperger's Syndrome.
6. I used to be a member of Mensa. I only took the test in order to find out if I was 'clever'. It was a big boost for my morale.
7. I sung in a choir for two years as a first bass. In that time we performed for the public several times as well as the church.
Over to you fellow bloggers.