Friday, December 17, 2010

Reflections: The Future

This will be my last post of 2010. I'm going to enjoy the holiday season with my kids, my mother and my friends.

I don't know what next year will bring, no-one does. All I know is that it will be a happier one for me.

I have my own place which I share with my son and next year we'll settle in even more and try to get know the neighbours.

I'm looking forward to expanding my writing. I have spent most of the year writing book reviews for Hub and will try and get published in other ways and in other places.

Next summer I will take over the vice-chair role of the drama group and I'm looking forward to taking part in the two planned plays: A Chorus Of Disapproval and Dancing at Lunaghsa.

In the new year I shall return to my abstract art. There are a couple of pictures I've been working on that I want to finish and a few ideas I want to try out.

I also have some ideas for videos that I want to make. Two are based around songs and one is a comedy that I will need my son's help with. One of the songs will require me to do some line pictures.

I also want to start keeping a book of comedy routines with a view to using them on Britain's Got Talent, or just for my own amusement. I may make some stand-up comedy videos using them.

How much of this will come to pass I don't know, but I have plans.

Have a great Christmas and I'll see you in the new year.

No comments: