Friday, October 29, 2010

Rest and Relaxation...I Hope

The weekend is here, and with comes the hope of some R&R.  Hope.

I'm taking the boys into town tomorrow morning for the usual bun and fun.  After that, the two eldest will go up to Royston to spend time with some friends, and the youngest will go back to his mum's.  Providing that nothing comes up, I intend to spend the whole of Saturday doing as little as possible.  I think I've earned it after putting up curtain rails, curtains, moving a washing machine (that doesn't work yet), replacing a tyre (gotta get the other one fixed), tidying up the front room and my bedroom, cooking, cleaning the kitchen etc etc.

I am also going to have a beer tonight...after talking to a friend in need.

Sunday, the two eldest will be going up to Royston again and my mother and aunt will be coming over for afternoon tea (how very English).

R&R...what are you doing?

1 comment:

T. Anne said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Enjoy your R&R!