Friday, June 18, 2010

Reading List

It's Friday and I'm feeling lazy, but not so lazy that I haven't written anything.

I've completed and sent off a review of Star Trek TOS remastered as well as reworked chapter two of my novel and am very happy with what's going on.  I've also replotted it for the comedy it now is.

Now I am just going to pile into my reading list which is:

- The Portable Door by Tom Holt
- Clean: An unsanitised history of washing by Katherine Ashenburg
- The Age of Absurdity: Why modern life makes it hard to be happy by Michael Foley
- Prospect and Christian Writer magazines

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Cindy R. Wilson said...

Sounds like an interesting reading list. Congrats on the novel progress!

T. Anne said...

Sounds like great progress! Keep up the good work.