Monday, November 02, 2009

Back to Reality

After a pleasant week off, I'm back to Earth with a thump.

A play rehearsal, an argument with my ex-wife and an exploding PC.

Still, the boys are back from Germany and my eldest is back with me.

Last week was one of the most relaxing periods of my life. Susan and I watched films, took dogs for several walks and spent time at the hospital together.

But I did finish off reading a couple of books and restart my reading of a collection of short stories by Ambrose Bierce. I've also started reading a novel by Mary Shelley: The Last Man. I'll have more to say on that at some point in the future.

For now, I need to get another review done, work on a short story and console myself with the fact that I haven't won the Bridport Prize.

1 comment:

missieone said...

Looking forward to a relaxing life...not just a week!!

After Nov 21 your Blogs should take front and center for a while, again!!!