Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Part 2

Monday night's rehearsal was a blast and I couldn't stop smiling all the way through it.

The reason: I'm back on stage. I've been away from it for too long and I was just so happy to be back doing what I love. I also have two of my kids involved, one on stage and one wanting to see what goes on with a production.

It did make it a bit awkward when I was yelling at my co-star (all part of the script) and being generally horrible, nasty, evil, vicious, mean, cruel and rotten, but we got through it.

Tomorrow I have an evening off, but will have to take the two boys down for their rehearsal.

On another note, I have another story being published. Sadly it's in the very last issue of a magazine called Pantechnicon. They're having to close down due to hackers constantly knocking their site off the web. This last issue will be issued in December as a double header with another magazine called Theaker's Quarterly Fiction.

That makes two stories and a review inside 18 months. Wooohoooo, I've hit the big time...well, bigger time than I've had before.

1 comment:

Cybercheckout.co.uk said...

Well done with both the production (oh, to be involved in a production again...) and the publication of your story. It's such a shame about Pantechnicon. What's Troo going to do now?