Friday, August 14, 2009

What Do You....

...like about yourself?

Here are five things I like about me.

Balding. The less hair I've got, the easier it is to take care of.
Plastic shoulder. I have a very useful plastic shoulder that people can cry on or dump their problems on.
Good with computers. I don't pretend to know everything, but what I do know I can translate into plain English.
Actor. I LOVE being on stage and, although I say so myself, I'm quite good at it.
Creative. Not just writing, but I can come up with odd ideas that if not practical, do lead others down routes that are.

Now its your turn on your blog and NO negativity.

2 comments:

T. Anne said...

I like that I can fully trust God.

Boudica said...

My list is here http://boudica-marginalia.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-do-you-like-about-yourself.html

Thank you for this. It really made me think.