Friday, July 17, 2009

Playing Around

For some strange reason I'm feeling in a playful mood today. It makes a pleasant change.

In that mood, here are some of the silliest things I've ever done.

- As a child I squirted water onto a working electric fire to see how long it would take to dry off.
- Danced on a table at a posh dinner/dance (no I wasn't drunk - it just seemed like a good idea at the time)
- I was once asked my honest opinion by a lady about how she looked: I told her.
- Jumped into a swimming pool fully clothed

Now it's your turn.

5 comments:

KLo said...

Is that where the chicken comment on Facebook came from ;)?

Martin Willoughby said...

Yep. Hope you weren't offended.

KLo said...

Nah, it cracked me up (hahaha, more fowl humor ... well, if you want to call it that :-)).

Justus M. Bowman said...

What happened after you danced on the table?

Martin Willoughby said...

I was 'politely' asked to step down by one of the staff. I was also reminded of the event for many years afterwards.