Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10 Things I Know About You.

Well, not you exactly, but my main character.

Here's a list of ten odd and unknown things about my main character

Name: Alan Radford

1 - Likes to dress informally
2 - LOVES Creme Eggs
3 - He considered being a soldier when he was young, but was put off the idea after spending a year in the school cadet force
4 - Favourite song is 'Caravan' by Barbra Dickson
5 - Watches Babylon 5 on DVD for fun
6 - His dream woman is a 5'3" tall brunette, with brown eyes and a huge smile
7 - Plays the piano and passed grade 5
8 - Doesn't drink alcohol
9 - He has dressed up as Santa Claus several times for the local pre-school children's Christmas party
10 - He won an art competition when he was 9...although there were only two entries.

Given that I base most of my main characters on my own life, can you guess which five of these are characteristics are mine?

8 comments:

The Journalizer said...

This is interesting.
OK, here are my guesses for your characteristics:

1 - Likes to dress informally

2 - LOVES Creme Eggs

6 - His dream woman is a 5'3" tall brunette, with brown eyes and a huge smile

9 - He has dressed up as Santa Claus several times for the local pre-school children's Christmas party

10 - He won an art competition when he was 9...although there were only two entries

Am I close?

Martin Willoughby said...

4/5. Iam that obvious?

Tester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Journalizer said...

You're not obvious. I'm just a good guesser ;)

Now the question is can I guess which I got wrong?

#2? because you know someone else who LOVES them?

Martin Willoughby said...

No, it was number 10. Which one would you put in its place?

The Journalizer said...

7 because I know you play the guitar... so why not the piano, too?

Martin Willoughby said...

It's number 3. I got to grade 2 on the piano before I was told to quit by the school.

The Journalizer said...

I WAS GOING TO GUESS THAT!!!
It was the guitar in your photo that made me change my mind.
Darn.