Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I'm It

I've been tagged...kind of.

The rules are
1. Respond and rework: answer the following questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.

I wasn't exactly tagged, more requested...well, me end the other 9,323.5 people who read KLo's blog.

The Questions:

1. What is your current obsession?
I don't get obsessed, just REALLY interested in things.

2. Who was the last person you hugged?
My 13 year old son a few moments ago. He and the youngest (9) come up to me 3-10 times a day for a hug. They always get one and give one. I'm going to miss that when they move out with their mother today.

3. What’s my favorite dinner?
Curry...Medium Hot

4. What is the worst "classic" book you've ever read?
To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf. If I want to read long words I'll pick up a dictionary. If I want to be bored out of my mind about someones day and how their comfortable life is actually horrific I'll listen to politicians.

5. What are you listening to right now?
The Birdie Song by the Tweets.

6. What is your favourite weather?
Warm. Not hot, not cold, just warm...all year round preferably.

7. What is your least favorite season?
Spring. Grey clouds drive me nuts.

8. What’s in your purse?
I don't have a purse...I'M A MAN!

9. Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
Sometimes life sucks, sometimes it's great. The bad moments get us down, but the great moments live in our hearts forever.

10. What is your favorite dessert or cool treat?
Lemon cheesecake

11. What did you want to become as a child?
An actor

12. What do you miss?
Being on stage

13. What’s your favorite brand of jeans?
I'm a man, what do I care.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Somewhere with clear blue skies, a warm sun and only the sound of nature.

15. Who do you want to meet in person?
Sam Neill.

16. What are your most challenging goals right now?
Getting back into acting; writing a novel; getting published; finding a new home; getting my business off the ground; staying in touch with the kids after they move out.

17. What’s your 5 year plan?
Being with the kids as much as possible; getting a novel published; more performing; building a successful business; finding a partner.

18. What would you change about yourself?
My fingers. I'd make them longer so I could play the guitar better.

19. What is my favorite sport to watch?
Cricket. It's not quite a sport, more of a social occasion. How else can fat blokes who smoke a pack a day and drink heavily play it at international level?

20. Describe your perfect day:
A quiet(ish) day in a home with my kids and a wife/partner. All of us pottering around, relaxing, hugging and sharing the time.

21. What TV show would you want to be a cast member on (reality included)?
Star Trek. If fact I have an idea for a new series...but I digress.

22. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I'm a lover.

23. Does the idea of being a Ghost Writer appeal to you?
Yes. I get to write, but don't have to do any publicity.

I won't tag anyone. Partly because I want to leave it up to you, partly because I'm awkward/lazy (delete as appropriate), but mostly because tag is a game that requires exercise and I'm allergic to it.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

missieone said...

One of my all time favorite things? Marty's Blogs!! Insightful, thought-provoking, hopeful!! Thank you my friend. x

KLo said...

Warm weather is the best : )

This was really interesting ... I'm so glad you did it : ) It's really neat to learn random facts about people you know (well, sort of know lol).

And I only wish I had 9,000 readers : )

Have a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!