Friday, April 03, 2009

Writing With the Kids

My youngest son finishes school for the Easter break, meaning that I'll have all three boys at home for two weeks. In a peculiar twist, this actually gives me more time to write.

I don't have to think about getting him out of bed, off to school, nor do I have to collect him later. My eldest two get the holiday off, despite being home schooled, as it makes sense to have them fit in with Lukas' school timetable, so there is no work to set or check.

Although there will be the odd fight and disagreement, and sometimes the kids will fight too, for the most part they will keep each other amused or do their own things.

That means I can shut the front room door and do some work...at least, that's the plan.

1 comment:

Justus M. Bowman said...

"That means I can shut the front room door and do some work...at least, that's the plan."

Woot! Hope it works out.