Friday, April 10, 2009

Writing With the Kids At Home - Day 5

Another day, another infected PC. At least this one was easy to fix and allowed me to get home quickly enough to carry on writing.

Writing wise I've polished the first chapter of one of my novels and passed it around to my writing group for comments. I've also pondered the thoughts of the group from yesterday's short story evaluation.

The kids have been quiet (one's decided to sleep), probably due to it being cold and wet outside and the fact that they all stayed up late.

The rest of the day will be set aside for reading and hopefully finishing off a novel or magazine.

1 comment:

Justus M. Bowman said...

Let us hope the PC infections have nothing to do with the arrival of three males. A computer at my work suffered from such issues.