Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What Makes You Laugh?

Here's a list of things that make, or have made, me laugh.

- Dad's Army
- Space Captain Smith
- 'Discworld' Novels
- Robin Williams
- Ken Dodd
- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- Round the Horne
- Bob Newhart
- Rowan Atkinson
- Not the Nine O'Clock News
- The Young Ones
- Believe Nothing
- Allo Allo
- Porridge
- Going Straight
- Soap
- My kids
- Looking in the Mirror
- Monty Python
- The Navy Lark
- Are You Being Served
- Fawlty Towers
- Victor Borge
- Basil Brush
- Charlie Chaplin
- Buster Keaton
- Laurel and Hardy
- Morecambe and Wise
- Penn and Teller
- My Dad
- Inspector Clouseau (Peter Sellers)
- Jim Carey
- Men In Black
- Anything from Pixar
- and lots more.

When troubles get to me, I find something to laugh at and all of these have helped. To them, I say, thankyou.

3 comments:

Justus M. Bowman said...

The broadest answer I can give is "ridiculous stuff."

Specific examples: SpongeBob, Seinfeld, myself. My wife often shakes her head when I start laughing hysterically at some crazy thought in my mind.

Martin Willoughby said...

I'll chuckle for a long time over something from the past I've just remembered.

A bit awkward when I'm sitting in a coffee shop with thirty people looking at me as if I'm mad...though they may be correct.

Litgirl01 said...

Silly things...I have a British sense of humor. Very tongue in cheek.