Monday, December 01, 2008

Reflections (1)

Today is a low point. The sun is out and the rain has finally relented, but I don't feel too good today.

As we enter December and the end of another year approaches, I'm looking back and wondering what has changed for better or worse.

I'm still living in the same house as my ex, though that is compensated for by being around my boys all the time.

Housing benefits seem to be going out of their way to make my life difficult. They've stopped paying me, subject to a review, issued a claim for £5000 for overpaid benefit and issued me with a cheque for £1366 for underpaid benefit.

Some days I get depressed, other days I ignore it. Today I can't ignore it.

The feeling will pass in time and life will carry on. I'll find a way out of this mess and have my life back. It is temporary. But knowing it's temporary doesn't make the pain any easier to bear.

No comments: